Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4″ webbing. Lockable, Melonite finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware. Compatible with ASAP Plate, RSA, MSA, SGA Receiver Sling Mount, and many other clip-in sling attachment points*. Combine with the MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling.
Made in the U.S.A.
– Clip-style sling attachment point for 1-1/4″ webbing
– Combine with MS1 Sling for a dedicated two-point sling, or with MS1 MS3 Adapter or MS1 MS3-QD Adapter for a two to one-point convertible sling
– Light weight yet durable construction with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
– Provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
– Cross-Bolt Lock Bar allows the user to optionally lock the lever closed for extra security
– Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
– Sling Mounting
REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mount. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and shotgun Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels
NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion.