Combine with the MS1™ Sling and Paraclip™ to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite™ finished steel and reinforced polymer hardware combined with custom snag-free, high durability 1-1/4″ webbing.
Made in the U.S.A.
– Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and additional Paraclip™ (MAG541) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
– Paraclip™ shackles allows for easy transition and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
– Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and heavy-duty polymer
– Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in Paraclip™ allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
– Steel Paraclip™ lever is case hardened and finished with Melonite™ for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
– Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
– Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
– Sling Assembly Mounting
REAR – Works with the Magpul ASAP® for optimal shoulder transitioning in one-point mode as well as the SGA™ Receiver Sling Mounts. Also compatible with many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels.
FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA®, and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion.