Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS4 can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS4 maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features two heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels rather than the Magpul Paraclip™ aling with a steel D-Ring to allow one to two-point convertibility. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, buttstocks, and many low-profile forward QD Sling mounts, including the Magpul RSA-QD.
The MS3 Dual QD GEN 2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. New colors are available in Ranger Green and Gray along with the original Black and Coyote.
Made in the U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
– Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivels for both one and two-point attachment
– Durable, precision-cast steel QD D-Ring allows for quick transition from one to two-point mode and is finished with Melonite for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
– Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
– Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
– Coyote, Recon Green, and Gray colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
– Sling Mounting:
REAR/FRONT – Compatible with buttstocks, end plates, receivers, and hand guards that have a QD socket as well as the Magpul ASAP®-QD, RSA®-QD, MSA™-QD, and shotgun Forward Sling Mounts