Filling the same mission requirement as the standard MS3 Sling, the MS3 Single QD can quickly switch between one-point and two-point configuration. The MS3 Single QD maintains material construction and specifications identical to that of the standard MS3, but features a heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for the one-point (rear) weapon attachment rather than the Magpul Paraclip™. This modification allows compatibility with QD sling cups commonly found on lower receivers, receiver end plates, and buttstocks.
The MS3 Single QD GEN 2 incorporates a new low profile quick-adjust Slider which minimizes bulk and allows for secure, yet effortless, sling adjustment. Webbing length has also been increased for a comfortable fit with all body types and armor configurations. New colors are available in Ranger Green and Gray along with the original Black and Coyote.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
– Heavy-duty push-button QD sling swivel for one-point attachment
– Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened steel and/or heavy-duty polymer
– Paraclip™ shackle allows for fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
– Cross-Bolt Lock Bar in the Paraclip allows the user to optionally lock its lever closed for extra security
– Steel Paraclip lever is case hardened and finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process for extreme resistance to wear and corrosion
– Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chaff for user comfort
– Low-profile adjustment Slider for adding or removing sling tension in two-point mode with a single-hand
– Coyote, Recon Green, and Gray colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
– Sling Mounting:
REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a QD socket for one-point attachment.
FRONT – Compatible with the Magpul RSA®, MSA™, and Forward Sling Mount, as well as many snap-hook style sling loops* and standard or QD sling swivels for use in two-point mode.
*NOTE: Snap-hook style sling loops with an inner diameter of at least 3/8″ are required, but 9/16″ and larger will provide full range of motion of the Paraclip.