Combine with the MS1™ Sling and QD Sling Swivel to provide two to one-point convertibility.
Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel with custom snag-free high durability 1-1/4″ webbing.
Made in the U.S.A.
– Combine with the MS1™ Sling (MAG513) and QD Sling Swivel (MAG540) to provide fast transition between one-point and two-point configuration
– Heavy-duty push-button QD Sling Swivel for one-point attachment
– Light weight yet durable hardware made with hardened Melonite™ and manganese phosphate finished steel
– QD Sling Swivels and ambidextrous QD shackle allows easy convertability and provides weapon quick-release capabilities in an emergency
– Custom 1.25 inch wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
– Colored webbing is Near Infrared (NIR) resistant
– Sling Assembly Mounting
REAR – Works with receivers, end plates, and buttstocks that have a push-button QD socket for one-point attachment.
FRONT – Using optional QD Sling Swivel, compatible with the Magpul RSA® QD and Forward Sling Mounts, as well as most other push-button QD sockets for use in two-point mode.
There are no reviews yet.